PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
It is important to present the following documents at the Lodge:
1. Printed receipt (containing a confirmation number and date of visit) and signed by the card holder. 2. Official identification (or legible copy) with photograph of the holder of the credit card with which payment was made. 3. Signed credit card (or legible copy) with which the payment was made. 4. Official identification of the visitor and owner of the coupon (only original). Your purchase receipt is not TRANSFERABLE.
We take Visa, Master Card and American Express credit cards. Remember, when you pay with credit card, the charge will be in pesos and in accordance with the payment policies and the exchange rate set by them (USD to MXP), so the amount may vary, such variation will be reflected in your proof of payment. Your purchase will appear on the statement of account (credit card / PayPal) as follows: PESCA MAYA SERVICES
Your voucher is valid for 1 year. Your voucher has a warranty against bad weather and environmental contingency (not refundable and valid only 24 hours in advance). No changes shall be allowed in date on the day of your visit.
These terms are an agreement between you and PESCA MAYA FISHING LODGE AND TRAVEL , S. de R.L. de C.V.
Important information about transportation
For further information about your transportation please contact us at the following numbers: USA-Canada (toll free) 1-855-326-0682; Mexico (toll free) 01 800-292-2738; Spain (toll free) 900-965-224, Colombia (toll free) 01 800-952-0705, Venezuela (toll free) 0 800-162-7384, Argentina (toll free) 0800-122-0384, Brazil (lada sin costo) 0800-892-3371; from Cancun 998 883 3143, from Playa del Carmen 984 206 0038. Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m./Saturday and Sunday from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.DST. It is important to confirm your transportation service with at least 48 hours in advance.
Children 5 to 12 years pay child admission ticket (except for optional activities). Children 0 to 4 years of age are free. Children with taller than 1.40 m but under 12 must present identification to verify their age. Children 13 and older pay adult price.
Fishing Package Reservations canceled 15 days or more prior to arrival date are subject to a charge of 20%, from 14 to 4 days before arrival will be charged 50%. Reservations canceled from 3 to 0 days before date of arrival or in case of No Shows, will not be refunded.
– Cancellations conducted under established policies, must be made from Monday to Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. DST by calling: USA-(toll free) 1-888-894-5642; Mexico (toll free) 01 800-719-5636; International number 52-998-848-2694.
– Cancellations will be reimbursed according to the purchase method.
– Once booked, no change of tickets, activities or tours. Tickets, activities or tours included in your purchase are not redeemable for other tickets, activities or tours.
– In case of No Shows, your ticket will not be refunded.